Friday, June 15, 2007

Why Desert Dreaming?

As this will be one of my last posts on this blog I thought it was appropriate to answer the above question! I was interviewed for a job in the United Arab Emirates in March, had a good interview and immediately got this email:
"Thank you very much for taking the time to attend the interview with the Higher Colleges of Technology for the above noted position.

"We are pleased to inform you that the interview panel has recommended you for this position and you will now be considered alongside other successfully interviewed candidates for this and future vacancies.":

Sadly my Desert Dream did not eventuate and I am now returning to Darwin to a great team, a nice location and good managers!
This time I will be joined by my son Hugh.
So from next weekend check out http://topend.blogspot.com

No comments: